We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung J700- need free software to sync phone

jazzy moo

Likes # 0

Been using Mobiledit but unfortunately the free trial has come to an end....Need to be able to find software that I can back up text messages on the PC...Have done a search but very few work with my phone. Any suggestions?

I know O2 does Bluebook but in case I change providers in the future I do not want to lose it all....

Thanks

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

I thought Samsung did software for this particular purpose which you can download free from the Samsung site.

Like this post
PP321

Likes # 0

I apologise if thats how my responce comes across, thats not how it was meant.

I had an occation where i needed a specific piece of software for my phone, i, like yourself (and most other people) would rather have it for free (who wouldnt?) and then i found a company selling EXACTLY what i'm looking for so i didnt hesitate to purchase it.

Whilst not wanting to sound patronising, my point is, Yes £11.90 may not be much to most people, but if its something you really need, and it does the job, can you not find a way?

Like this post
jazzy moo

Likes # 0

Well we have managed a temporary fix....

and sometimes people can't always afford things like that and I am not a bluger as you seem to suggest.....I have and do pay for some things for my computer.

I asked for advice and to receive a reply that is accusatory such as yours is very disappointing. I have always received such helpful advice from this forum and this is a real shame that you feel the need to take your issues out on me.

£11.90 might be a small amount to some but it goes a long way to me.....

Like this post
PP321

Likes # 0

Its £11.90 ! , i dont know ANYONE who cant afford that.

It is available "cracked" from various websites when i looked but i cant condone that.

Like this post
jazzy moo

Likes # 0

I would if I had the money, but unfortunately being long term ill doesn't pay...

Like this post
PP321

Likes # 0

If its that important, get your hand in your pocket and support the people who spend thier time writing these programs.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...