We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which Mobile

tullie

Likes # 0

Cant decide whether to get the Nokia n97,IPhone,or Blackberry Storm2 as my next contract mobile.Mainly used for calls,Text Messenging and internet.Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Like this post
jimmybond

Likes # 0

They all have strong points, it's down to personal taste really. Better to read some online reviews and go to the stores, try them out. You'll just get nokia owners saying nokia rules and iPhone crap, and vice versa here! ;-)

Like this post
donki

Likes # 0

Yup best thing to do is go into stores and try them. As far as I know o2 allow a 14day return on a phone if you dont like it. Would be a good chance to try one, if you dont like it change it. Make sure this 14day return is still in operation.

Like this post
AL47

Likes # 0

ive been deciding between 5 phones, npkia n900, htc HD2 [hopefully dragon coming soon], motorola droind and the soon out sony x10

you can read all the reviews you want [beware of nokia and iphone bias particularly] but noting beats in store demos.. i spent 30 mins on the HTC and liked it, despite it seeming HUGE from reviews, and the n900 a short while, didnt like it so much

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......