We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Nokia E71

pookie

Likes # 0

Hi

Thinking of getting the above for business emails and personal use. Do you have it and what do you think? Reviews on some sites seem very good. I know it's dated know and more recent versions of smartphones available but for checking and replying to emails and at £20 a month it seems a fair phone. Also, how have you found the 'maps' on it - are they easy to update of Nokia site etc?

P

Like this post
monkeyboy21

Likes # 0

Had mine about 6 months now and love it. I also pay £20 a month with three for which i get unlimited internet access and unlimited texts (STFU). I use google maps which is an excellent app when used with GPS. I can normally connect to at least 4 satellites.

I must admit i don't use it for emails as such as it is a personal phone and i tend to check my hotmail account using internet access rather than push but when i did set it up it seemed to work well.

I'd recommend the phone, and for what i pay per month, can't really fault it. One piece of advice, buy a gel cover asap to prevent the aluminium scratching if you go ahead and purchase the phone.

MB

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow