We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

I want the new nokia N900

AL47

Likes # 0

click here

i have my eye on the nokia n900 [after being dissapointed by the new iphone and the price difference between here and the US]

its a smart phone based on linux and just looks really nice, esp the resolution of the screen, its out oct 09

cant wait to try it, hope it live up to my expectations!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

to a situation where the holy grail of mobile devices is within our grasp. With a 32Gb internal storage capacity, and a list of applications as long as your arm ,this looks to be the nearest so far to a perfect travelling companion. At a whisper under £500 it will need to be very good indeed, however.

Like this post
AL47

Likes # 0

im really looking forward to it, none of the annoying apple crippling its hardware and there once youre in youre in attitude, i havent had a nokia since my first mobile and have never had the same brand of phone twice, but this looks amazing, 1 month!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more