We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

dual sim card

aboutit

Likes # 0

can anyone explain the dual sim card set up.I have a dual sim card phone at the moment I have a TMobile sim card and Tmobile sent the internet setting to my phone.If I put a second sim in the phone but a Virgin card how would I acess the internet, would it require more settings installing?

Like this post
dagnammit

Likes # 0

Yes. Depending on the phone you can have several profiles saved.

Is it a proper dual sim phone or an expander device?

Like this post
TTDARBY

Likes # 0

If its any help i actually own a dual sim mobile phone and since i got it its been great.

I have business contracts with Vodafone and O2 so this is the main reason I bought it but the addtional Wi Fi and email systems are perfect for my business applications, with Opera and Google maps built in too. To cut a long story short you dont always need the settings as long as youve got the wi fi connection

I really am happy with the phone as well it was a fraction of the price that a leading brand may do these features for and very easy to use and more importantly SIM free for me which allowed me to use the handset straightaway.

I found the company under myluma.com on the internet, i think they do other business phones too.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen