We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Virgin mobile deal

VNAM75

Likes # 0

VM customers can get for £8.50 per month a new LG cookie touch screen phone, 100 mins and text. Seems a very good deal to me as I want to replace my old sony phone.
Whats the mobile coverage like? I'm currently on O2 and its very good. How good is the LG cookie phone? Would transferring my number be straightforward with vm?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I use their Sim card only £10 a month and you get 300min+300 text messages.I have had no problem with their signal North or South of the border.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Have a look here and if you can find it.

click here

it will give you reviews of most mobile phones.

Like this post
tammer

Likes # 0

I have a Virgin mobile and the coverage is not great in Edinburgh. They use the T Mobile network.

I previously had an O2 mobile and the coverage was significantly better.

Like this post
carolinebrown

Likes # 0

As such there are many mobile phone deals available in the market. So this is quite difficult to compare the mobile phone deal from every vendor. But then also we have searched in the major mobile phone shops online and have taken out some of the results about the best <a href="click here">contract mobile phone deals</a> that are in the market. Today the competition related to the best mobile contract is very fierce and you can cash in for some very best mobile phone deal around the market. According to me one of the best mobile phone deals are that which provides you free line rental. As such we have found the best 12 month free line rental deals on O2, 3 T-Mobile, virgin mobile and Vodafone.

Like this post
carolinebrown

Likes # 0

As such there are many mobile phone deals available in the market. So this is quite difficult to compare the mobile phone deal from every vendor. But then also we have searched in the major mobile phone shops online and have taken out some of the results about the best <a href=click here>contract mobile phone deals</a> that are in the market. Today the competition related to the best mobile contract is very fierce and you can cash in for some very best mobile phone deal around the market. According to me one of the best mobile phone deals are that which provides you free line rental. As such we have found the best 12 month free line rental deals on O2, 3 T-Mobile, virgin mobile and Vodafone.

Like this post
parbindsingh

Likes # 0

hi, its my please to be here, interesting and valuable stuff can't be ignored by me. I just found the article beautiful has some interesting comments. Virgin deals has been always attractive and impressive. It is my owner to be here. Some iPhone apps like Video Converter for Mac, I deals might help you.

Thanks to listen

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...