We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unlocked Apple 3g Iphone

Newuser1692

Likes # 0

As far as I know Apple uk dont sell unlocked 3g iphone but I am confused to find many sellers in Amazon,Ebay and other internet shops are selling officially unlocked version and claiming no restrction and limitaion ie using itune etc with warranty.Before i Part with my hard earned money can any body advise me what allthese about and how they can freely advertise.Any advise will be much appreciated

Like this post
bowman

Likes # 0

Hi
It would seem that Apple are selling unlocked iphones.............

click here

The problem, or not a problem is that you have to use itunes and once connected through itunes the iphone is then locked to the network you are using.

Cheers
Phil

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......