We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New Mobile

RitchBee2009

Likes # 0

Getting a new phone but can't choose between these 2

LG KC910 Renoir
Samsung Tocco 480

Any views?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Have a look in here see if they are mentioned.click here

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Well the LG KC910 Renoir gets 5 stars and not many phones get that.So if I had to choose between the two of them.It would be the LG KC910 Renoir for me.

Like this post
restless

Likes # 0

I got the Tocco last week,its a good enough phone but not as good as I had expected.The camera suffers quite bad in low light.I had looked at the renoir as the camera appealed to me but being female the size wasnt handbag friendly!I guess it depends on whats important to you in a phone.Touchscreen is a little tricky esp in texting but you do get used to it.I will say to look at sony C905 its very good,my friend got it and picture quality is fantastic.

Like this post
RitchBee2009

Likes # 0

Cheers everyone
LG for me......

Merry xmas to one and all.

Like this post
daisy24

Likes # 0

among these two tocco is better being of touchscreen with good camera and memory.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'