We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

viewty phone

dellking

Likes # 0

Help my phone keep saying divert activated when i make a call and i cant send txt msg too.i tried everything not works.

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Have you read the book and if required your phone provider?If you go into call settings you can change it there.

Like this post
Westley Justus

Likes # 0

Hey i was thinking of geting a new phone because i'm bored and sick of my current one, and one that i was thinking of is the viewty! it looks amazing , and it has a great camera and some of my friends have it and its looks really good, also u can do loads of stuff on it and its like everything thats good on a phone slipped inside the viewty.. but the only problem is the price, the phone that i can only get is a pay as you go phone, but it's very expensive like around £200 and i dont think its fair for my parents to have to buy that for me, so i was thinking of using my own money from my bank account, i have over £200 i think and i'd love to buy the viewty, its amazing and i was also thinking of getting a digital camera but the viewty has a digital camera thats amazing!! should i buy this phone ?

[url=click here]mobile data transfer[/url]

Like this post
Westley Justus

Likes # 0

Hey i was thinking of geting a new phone because i'm bored and sick of my current one, and one that i was thinking of is the viewty! it looks amazing , and it has a great camera and some of my friends have it and its looks really good, also u can do loads of stuff on it and its like everything thats good on a phone slipped inside the viewty.. but the only problem is the price, the phone that i can only get is a pay as you go phone, but it's very expensive like around £200 and i dont think its fair for my parents to have to buy that for me, so i was thinking of using my own money from my bank account, i have over £200 i think and i'd love to buy the viewty, its amazing and i was also thinking of getting a digital camera but the viewty has a digital camera thats amazing!! should i buy this phone ?

[url=click here] mobile data transfer [/url]

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

7 lessons Apple could learn from Microsoft (yeah, you read that right)