We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

contact Orange by email??

Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

seems they only do post or phone.........

spent 55mins on phone in Queue yesterday to be told that their computers were down and they couldn't help me.

I have composed what i want to say but cannot find an email address to contact them -just a postal address

Like this post
acein1

Likes # 0

help and support
general frequently asked questions
bottom of page
contact us

Like this post
Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

and only after you have exhausted all their unhelpfull comments - then still no email address - but an online form to fill in

acein1... Ta

Like this post
Salut

Likes # 0

For a while now I have written to Orange at Customer Care, PO Box 486, Rotherham. S63 5ZX, rather than use the email address as suggested. The reason being the email often responds with fatuous reference to their Technical people...

I find that if the query is not resolved, a further letter, plus copy to the local MP soon brings a more measured and useful response.

At present their is a select committee at work gathering information regarding isp failings-Orange features regularly. Have a chat to your MP it really does work!

Like this post
Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

sent 12/9/08 and letter sent on 19/9/08

and internet connection on phone getting worse.

Wonder if cancelling my direct debit will get tehm into action

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

[Wonder if canceling my direct debit will get them into action.]Yes probably take you to court for Non-payment.I find that if you are PASYG with them you get a second class service.What about the little phone book that you get with new phones.Nothing in there that helps I suppose.If on a contract phone you could always phone up and cancel your contract.They might listen to you then.Are you receiving a poorer signal to your phone than normal.High winds lots of rain maybe working on your nearest transmitter.Maybe go into your nearest Orange shop and they might be able to sort it out for you. Have you tried signing up in there Home page and trying to get help that way, click here

Like this post
Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

on contract - since 1995 - still had no reply from email sent from the orange homepage on 12/9/08 or from letter sent on 19/9/08

not a weather issue more a whether they value you as a customer

and not just a home problem - also at work and also 180 miles away from home -

and definetly not spending 55mins of my time on the phone to them waiting for a 'computers down' answer ;(

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

What is your mobile?

I'm away for just over a week. I'll ask if you have had a reply and if not I'll ask around as the Orange help (sic) centre is near me.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I always had Nokia phones when I was with orange,If Anything went wrong with the phone I used to go to their nearest Nokia repair premises and if there was anything wrong with it they would repair it while I waited.Mind you that was under the years warranty that you got with new phones.If a signal problem it would be down to orange to fix it I would think.

Like this post
Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

nokia 6300

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Hi.My nearest Nokia repair center was in Huntington.25 miles from where I live.But I used to pass it when driving for work.I used to drop in there.At the reception they would open up the phone and check for any problems.If they could not fix it it was sent inside for repair and it was just a matter of waiting or else I would call back in on my return journey and collect it.Now everyone has different ideas about this but I was told as the warranty was from Nokia it was not up to orange to repair it but Nokia itself.Nokia always repaired mine.Maybe if you Google for Nokia repair center.They may have one near you.I used to get fed up with Orange all the crap text messages that they used to send and other companies phoning wanting you to renew your orange package with an updated hand set.I eventually got a hold of someone in orange and explained that I wanted no more text messages or phone calls from any of there companies.The lady on the other side was really helpful and said Ok we will take you off Advertising and off whatever else that she mentioned.What a difference especially when you are driving,No more nuisance calls or text messages.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good