We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

jcb tough good advice

acein1

Likes # 0

hi, im just posting this info for anyone interested in buying this phone,it is available from "play.com",for £99.99 with a vodofone prepay card installed,or for £169.99 unlocked,this is my advice, you do not have to buy the "unlocked offer" because the phone comes UNLOCKED to any network ,straight from the box,im useing it on "orange", but it also works on "t-mobile",so if its what your after just get the £99,offer and save yourself £70, thats it,just simple good advice.
ps. i love the phone ,it dose what it says on the tin,and is as tough as old boots,triband,bluetooth, and NO CAMERA, GREAT

Like this post
jmsshrff

Likes # 0

Can anyone else confirm this because I'm after one of these phones and Play.com has the best price going!

Like this post
acein1

Likes # 0

trust me "just go for it "

Like this post
jmsshrff

Likes # 0

Cheers mate, will do. Going to get one sorted on Monday.

Like this post
acein1

Likes # 0

hi post back and let me know when you get it ok

Like this post
jmsshrff

Likes # 0

I got it today (after ordering it only yesterday, well done play.com) and it works fine with my t-mobile sim!

Cheers for the advice acein1, £70 well saved!

I am having problems getting the internet to work on it though, anyone any ideas?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015