We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bluetooth Help

bhs506

Likes # 0

I'm new to the Blackberry Curve and I already love it, but I'm not sure how to send address book or calendar info via bluetooth to another Blackberry Curve. It seems like it sould be an option, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anybody help? I realize you can sync multiple blackberries with outlook so they all have the same info, but I'd like to be able to transfer this info over bluetooth.

Like this post
josie mayhem

Likes # 0

Using the bluetooth on the blackberry is a nightmare I know I have the blackberry cure has well.. You have to except bluetooth everytime...

Can't remember how to do it off hand but if you visit the blackberry forum the inforamtion that you need to accomplish this is on there...

Like this post
josie mayhem

Likes # 0

Just had a nose around and came up with this hope it helps click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...