We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Phone Needed on 02 Network but what phone and plan

Baskerville

Likes # 0

Hi all,

Absolute novice and never posted on here.
I need to change my ISP, 02 will give a discount on broadband if I have a call package with a contract mobile phone, thing is I have no idea these days what is on offer or what NOT to get into.

I need a new mobile phone with maybe 50 free mins a month perhaps a few free texts, but I also want a phone with a decent camera on it and the latest gadgets if at all possible, I have a wireless connection at home so if the phone can connect to the web all the better.
I'm just asking to see if anyone can help ? or if they know of a decent phone that is not too expensive each month, I don't mind paying about
£15:00 a month, I know that is not a lot these days but the phone is only going to be used for maybe 2 mins a day.

Many thanks if someone can help out,

Baskerville.

Like this post
aine

Likes # 0

You can get a PAYG phone from O2 for £40 with this you can use O2 for your broadband. I have just bought a NOkia 2630, it has a camera, bluetooth etc, Have a look at their site,I am sure you will find something

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia