We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mobile internet?

Whiteadder310556

Likes # 0

Hi

Is there anyway of getting on the internet via a mobile (using a data bundle(?)) or dongle and laptop on a PAYG scheme, like I have with my mobile, because I am a quite light user of the internet and not interested in using wi-fi, downloading, etc. "3" seem to have a scheme where it's £10 for 30 days which appears to be the closest, however in their small print there is a considerable charge for going over the limit. How can they do this if it's not on a contract? I'm suffering from "information overload" because I seem to have read so much and been to so many stores (which were not really helpful), which has left me totally confused. The truth is out there, what is it?

Like this post
sueab

Likes # 0

Whiteladder - If you're thinking of upgrading your computer and still interested in mobile broadband, then perhaps you should consider a mobile broadband free laptop package.

I've just got a HP 550 Notebook laptop with 3 mobile broadband for £30 a month. It includes a free USB dongle stick aswell.

If it helps, I did my research at this BBC Radio 2 recommended site - click here.

Like this post
AmyEnneking

Likes # 0

Hi,
please check the below msg I got recently...Hope it may some how help
you...

I found a similar one at explorepda.com and also they announced 25% discount for Olympic Celebration
Check the message below I got from them

25% off on all PocketPC,Palm, Symbian, Blackberry Software, Ringtones,

Games, Themes, Wallpaper at explorepda.com

Use this Discount Code : SUPERSALE

Offer open for Limited Period on Olympic Celebration
Offer extended on Demand. last week of offer period.

Hurry!!

explorePDA.com - Palm, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Smartphones, Symbian,

BlackBerry software at [url]click here[/url].
New submissions daily! Special Discounts monthly!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...