We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung PC Studio 3 not connecting

The Dazza

Likes # 0

Please help! All of a sudden my Samsung G800 phone is not connecting to PC studio 3. When I plug in the USB plug into the phone my computer makes a noise (as if to say ah, you've plugged something in). I've uninstalled the software rebooted and reinstalled and I get in the sys tray 'samsung composite device' 'samsung composite device' 'samsung mobile modem' in the found new hardware box comes up. When I go into PC Studio 3 and click connect is just says 'not connected'.

This has only just started and I don't know why? Any clever people out there know what's up? Cheers

Like this post
The Dazza

Likes # 0

cheers MCE2K5 but I fixed it by rebooting the phone!

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Some solutions to your problem in click here,

Try the last one first.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV setup advice: Apple TV hacks to help you create the ultimate Apple TV hub in your home