We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

mobile sat nav software

boybrown

Likes # 0

Hi Folks,

I'm just about to upgrade my phone and am looking for any cheap / free sat nav software to go along with a GPS receiver. I've come across Nav4All and another called amAze but wondered if anyone else had any suggestions.

Having Sat Nav would be useful but not something that I could say was essential and so I can't justify a big outlay on the budget we have.

cheers

tom

Like this post
millhouses

Likes # 0

Both Nav4All and Amaze are both very good when used on my SE K800i with a separate GPS. Prefer Nav4All and on a recent round trip to Manchester & back (total 100 miles), it made no mistakes, reminded me when speeding and download costs via O2 were zero. Just use direction arrows, not maps.
Good free fun!

Like this post
boybrown

Likes # 0

Thanks a lot for that. I'll give it a go I think!

ps I don't suppose the username relates to a place in Sheffield? If it does we were in the park last week..what are the chances eh!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow