We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

o2 Great service - Sony Ericsson w890i

merciarich

Likes # 0

Have just upgraded to the Sony Ericsson w890i on my contract.

Have had the contract for 3 years now and have had Samsung in the past.

The very helpful sales people recommended the new Sony Eric. as the phone to go for.

£35 a month for 800 mins + free weekend calls, 500 texts and all the other stuff o2 chuck in, such as o2 treats etc

And a £249 phone for free :)

Not to mention the o2 support team's friendly and helpful attitudes

Good work o2!

Like this post
Demora

Likes # 0

Been with o2 since they were Genie. Had a Business contract with Vodafone and switched that to o2 in 2002 after the year was up.

Never had a problem with them.

When my daughter had a Large bill they were so good and helpful and let her still use the phone and pay the big bill off in installments without damaging her credit rating (she didn't realise Cyprus wasn't part of the EU)

D

Like this post
numskull

Likes # 0

I too recently upgraded my PAYG phone from O2. I had problems with delivery and called O2 to complain. They put £5 credit on my phone as a good will gesture, contacted the delivery company and gave them a kick up the backside then rang me the following day to make sure my phone had been delivered.

Like this post
donki

Likes # 0

O2 are well worth rangling down! Threaten to leave, I upgraded to the Viewty in January, and for £30 I get 1000 free minutes plus unlimited free minutes to any O2 phone along with 1000 free txts. Needless to say i'm never over my £30 :).

Like this post
VNAM75

Likes # 0

Is the silver version metal or plastic? From photos it looks like brushed metal/aluminium

Like this post
merciarich

Likes # 0

Its a metal casing and it gets VERY cold sometimes, which I suppose would be the one main downside for me

Like this post
VNAM75

Likes # 0

Thats not a problem. For me its a great plus.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone