We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Buymobilephones.net - great experience

Dizzy Bob

Likes # 0

I have recently ordered a new mobile from click here and found the whole process to be very smooth and well organised.

I ordered the phone on Sunday night, recieved an email first thing monday morning confirming reciept of the order. recieved another email on monday afternoon confirming that all checks passed and that phone would be with me next day. phone duly arrived 11.00 next morning. Also got instructions on how to claim free gift. Completed free gift instructions on Wednesday, recieved email on friday confirming reciept of free gift instruction, and gift arrived monday morning.

I am not posting about the deals/prices which may not be right for everyone, but i was very impressed by the excellent communications, and that everything arrived exactly when they said it would.

Recommended.

DB

Like this post
ßeta

Likes # 0

Spam

Like this post
Dizzy Bob

Likes # 0

Not spam,

You will find that i have been a member of this forum for quite a while, usually posting in consumerwatch or speakers corner.

I simply wanted to recognise good service, rather than moaning about poor service which is all to common.

I would suggest that if you have nothing to add, then do just that.

DB

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Don't worry, I know who you are. Thanks for the positive feedback on that site. Good customer service is always worth a mention.

Like this post
GEEKSTA

Likes # 0

no i wouldnt call it spam.
just giving a site positve feedback :)

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

That's the easy part it's when ya need warranty/help that good service should be measured.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia replaces budget Lumia 520 with 530: Release date, price and specs

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer