We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

mobile phone number number not recognised

darrenmoore@wightcablenorth.net

Likes # 0

mobile phone number number not recognised

When callng My daughters mobile phone,it now comes up as you have dialed an incorrect number from any phone.
It was fine a couple of weeks ago,but could she of altered any settings?
sorry dont know much about phones.

The phone is a motorolla vk 570 on vodafone.shes only nine so may have changed something.

The other thing that may be related is that she was getting message alerts but didnt access them due to having no credit.

Away now util thursday night any replys greatly appreciated.

Like this post
computerboy1000

Likes # 0

why does a 9 year old have a phone, this world has gone crazy

Like this post
mymate

Likes # 0

Blimey ,How long did she not use the mobile for if vodafone stopped the sim ? I am now on Tesco sim and 3 numbers that are my favorites are half price.5p to text and not sure if its 10p or 5 a min to call my 3 favorite numbers. Much cheaper than Vodafone.

Like this post
darrenmoore@wightcablenorth.net

Likes # 0

problem solved,phoned vodafone and her number has expired.
New sim card required.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014