We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

where to find a Juno hamburger phone?

jennyyu

Likes # 0

i noticed that there are so many guys looking for a hamburger phone as seen in the movie Juno. yeah, that phone is so lovely.........

and there are many sellers, such as:
click here
click here

have u ever gotten one? where and how much?

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Ty this

click here

Like this post
Totally-braindead

Likes # 0

You noticed that there are many guys looking for this? They must be hard up if they want one of these, I wouldn't have one as a gift, to me they look cheap and tacky and hard to hold and it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't all that great as a phone either.

Actually the more I look at it the more I think what a piece of cheap tat.

Sorry, if you think its cool then fair enough but I think they are aweful looking things and if someone gave me it as a gift then it would be having an accident as soon as possible, theres some really cool looking phones out there if thats your sort of thing but this isn't one of them. Only thing I can say in its favour is its cheap, or at least the US ones are.

Like this post
lisa02

Likes # 0

The Diner in Saved by the Bell has one if memory serves.

Like this post
jennyyu

Likes # 0

i have received my hamburger phone from cellphonefocus.com , really cool! i love it! just like the one in the JUNO. lol

Like this post
crazymobile007

Likes # 0

haha, it's hot on the site since the Juno shows, it's cute, i love it too, i gonna get one lol.

Like this post
davidxi2008

Likes # 0

Hot Hamburger Phone! The Hamburger Phone - Just like the one used in Juno. Juno uses this kind of Corded Hamburger Telephones to call a women's health clinic in the film. Wonderful gift for friends.
anyone own this cool hamburger phone at
click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015