We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Blackberry

markrmcghie

Likes # 0

i bought microsoft office for my blackberry 8100 and i can not get it to install and hoping ome can help please

Like this post
mymate

Likes # 0

click here That looks like a forum for Blackberry users

Like this post
markrmcghie

Likes # 0

the company who i bought office from now saying i can not download the software to install any ideas mymate please help

Like this post
mymate

Likes # 0

markrmcghie. Can you join up to that forum and put a question in there ?

Did the company you bought office from in the first place say it will install on a Blackberry ?

I dont know much about them Balckberry at all.My friend has one and she never uses it as she doesnt know how to.

Look someone has put office on it click here

They look like a friendly lot on that forum

Like this post
mymate

Likes # 0

Oh no they didnt,they were asking the same question as you.

Can you not get your money back from company you bought office from ? or sell it on ebay

Like this post
jaritch

Likes # 0

As a blackberry user you cannot install Microsoft office on a blackberry. As the above link states you can view office attachments. You have to get specialized office suite like e-office for Blackberry. So I'm afraid whoever sold you Microsoft for your Blackberry was ill informed to put it nicely.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......