We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ozfreeonline.fonics.net/wirelessmedia

haricot

Likes # 0

Hito all

Has anyone had any problems with this site.I have recently bought a ringtone frome them and they gave me a URL and a PIN to upload using my Mobile
Phone(not functionable with a computer) and it just will not work.I get messages appearing telling me that I am not using a Mobile Device and then even when I try and get on to their Help Site ( which they also give and achieved via your Mobile) I get "Page not found".
My Mobile Web conection is sound and verifified by Vodafone so I reckon it is bit of a CON. I have been back to them BY E MAIL and they make all kinds of excuses saying it can't be them and they can't see where thay have failed and other nonsense but I still have not got my Ringtone
Has anyone else been similarly affected.

Cheers

Like this post
haricot

Likes # 0

Done that. All clever stuff. I will await your
further reply.

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

First one Failed, Trying Again.

David

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Second Email on it's Way.

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Have you got it yet, Ken

Like this post
haricot

Likes # 0

yes thanks David. Now that is what I call service.

I will try to contact you direct by E Mail then if that is OK.

If it fails for any reason Ill come back on here.

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

See you Tomorrow (Saturday) Ken.

Like this post
haricot

Likes # 0

Hi again David

I have come back on to thank you for all the help you have given me on this subject (and others for that matter).

I know we have conducted the the final stretch by private E Mails but the lengths you have gone to and the time and effort you have put in have, in my view been superb...as I said , you are a PC Adviser
Extraordinaire. Your own website idea to solve this was an absolute whiz and I really do appreciate it all very much indeed.
This Forum is indeed very fortunate to have an Adviser of your knowledge and ability at its disposal.

best regards

Ken

Like this post
haricot

Likes # 0

Matter now reolved.

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Steady on Ken, You will make me Blush.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone