We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Upgrade time again :)

donki

Likes # 0

Due an upgrade on my mobile on O2, the main ones that are catching my eye are the SE K850i and the LG LG KU990 Viewty. My last few phones have been Nokia, the present one being the N73, which in my opinion is terrible. It was good for the first few months then it began to become really slow and needed reset. It needs reset every month or so to keep it fast. Other problems with it are the camera turning off while in use and the loud speaker not working at all. It was sent back to O2 and each tiem the repair only lasted a month or so. So Im not wanting a nokia unless its a vast improvment. Any views on the LG and SE?

Thanks

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

My girlfriend was given the option of a free phone recently, as she has a job selling mobiles at Orange. She has been on most of them and she didn't like the Viewty, and in the end went for the 850i.

Like this post
skidzy

Likes # 0

I can echo the dislike for the LG Viewty,just received it and its not for me.
Im a plasterer by trade so the Viewty is not really practical anyway.

Going to buy the Motorola K1 Razor again as this has been really good to me over the past year.

Like this post
donki

Likes # 0

I have to say I got my Viewty about a week ago, I wouldnt say i dislike it, but it does take alot of gettign used to. I have another week to decide if i will keep it.

Pros - good strong ringtones, excellent camera, crystall clear voice calls.

Cons - txting definitely isnt as fast as a conventional phone, the auto lock can be irritating.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...