We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

transferring files from real player

tricia321

Likes # 0

Hi can anyone help? I have music files in real player and I want to transfer them to windows media player so that I can transfer them to my smart phone, I cannot access the media player straight from my phone.but It says the files are incompatible and cant find the files needed to play them, I would be grateful for any help as I spent ages recording them into real player from another phone, I was picking tunes I liked from about 20 CD'd.

Like this post
mymate

Likes # 0

You could try this.click here
You can use it as a free trial.
Cant you just drag and drop the music into your phone ?

Like this post
mymate

Likes # 0

Ok this is a free program click here
Am i right in thinking that the conversion that has been done on them,thats why you cant get them on your mobile ?

Like this post
tricia321

Likes # 0

Thanks for the replies but what conversion are you talking about, sorry I dont understand that? the files get played by real player and when I try to drag and drop into either media player or my phone I cannot do it

Like this post
tricia321

Likes # 0

I just clicked on the "joyce audio converter " I will try that thanks " mymate"
I love this Pc advisor, you can get help with anything!!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...