We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

n80 feedback

rossgolf

Likes # 0

im looking to buy the n80
1. has anyone used this and is it any good
2.is there a beter fone than this about the same price
3.has is got gps and wifi?

Like this post
@k@n!c

Likes # 0

hi rossgolf i had this phone for a while and was realy happy with it you can get great games browse the web with wifi install a number of applications including tom tom..but like most things i saw a better model after i bought it and then upgraded to an n95 which is roughly the same but with bigger screen and a few more bells and whistles..:) no matter what you buy buy the best you can afford and most suitable for you..but like i said theres always the next best thing around the corner kind regards akanic

Like this post
josie mayhem

Likes # 0

I had the n80 a while ago, I hated it the battery life was dismal beyond believe, it would only hold a charge for a couple of days if you wee very lucky and didn't want to use the radio mp3 player etc...

Like this post
Demora

Likes # 0

Same with the n95.

Sony Ericsson phones seem to hold charge better than Nokia's smartphones. I had a P910i and that would go for a week plus even when I p[layed the odd game or video. Also you can create and edit the office files on the Sony smartphones without haveing to pay to upgrade the 'Quick Office'

D

Like this post
martd77

Likes # 0

I had this for a few weeks decent looking and usable but a bit bulky for me,changed to the n82,no problems,5mp camera,sat nav etc the only dislike is that the media button is easily pressed as its situated between the cancel and internet buttons,bit tight!
The phones nice though

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

The 2 star phone rating would put me off buying it.Look at the other phone ratings and you may pick a better one.click here

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Did not notice this was an old thread.no doubt already purchaced a new one.I wish folk would stop opening up old threads.I can't see the reason why.

Like this post
@k@n!c

Likes # 0

buteman " wish folk would stop opening up old threads" mabey the poster should of ticked it then ?????

Like this post
rossgolf

Likes # 0

ill tick as resolved as i have had this phone now for about 5 months.

keep forgetting :D

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'