We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Nokia N95 Battery life?

Acx

Likes # 0

Not a big deal, but I would like anyone else's opinion on this (if you have an N95)

Its good when using it for calls/stand-by, but use any of the features, such as maps etc and the battery runs right down.

anyone else find this?

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

At the N95, but decided on an XDA for just that reason...Even when using sat nav on my phone, battery life is far better than the Nokia.

Like this post
@k@n!c

Likes # 0

i have an n95 also and found the battery life is a bit poor..you can do a couple of things on the phone to help reduce battery drain.. all i did was buy a spare battery and a dual charger so never get caught out :).there is someone who got a better battery on ebay and it had a different moulded back so it would fit..but doing this would void warranty..then there is the new n95 8gig which has a better battery but will fit the old n95 but without the back on and with a clear plastic case.:( there are a few pointers here click here
on helping with battery consumption .. kind regards akanic

Like this post
@k@n!c

Likes # 0

also found this helpfull for everyday use of the n95 :)
click here
regards akanic

Like this post
Acx

Likes # 0

@k@n!c
Thanks I'll have a read through that link. Glad Its not just me that finds it poor.

Crosstrainer
I had the xda mini before the N95 and it's this difference in battery life that surprised me!

Like this post
mcut

Likes # 0

they have reputation for poor battery life especially when a using applications

Like this post
Acx

Likes # 0

Yes: using the applications runs the battery right down,

At first I thought the battery was faulty, but now I realize I have to charge it most night's to use it.

Like this post
JazzzyG

Likes # 0

Hello i need someones help with the nokia n95. I just ondered one off ebay brand new and want to know if i can put these wallpapers on it because they look the same size to me. click here

Like this post
:Past Life

Likes # 0

Yes you can, any picture file on the N95 can be set as wallpaper.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...