We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Anyone here got an iPhone?

Si_L

Likes # 0

What do you think of it?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

is deafening.

Like this post
dannie520

Likes # 0

I like iphone 2. 8 Gb of phone memory click here - cool!:o Design is also worse admiring. But I heard that iPhone from original manufacturer is locked to AT&T. The price is $400. Some online stores offer unlocked Apple iPhone. But seems like these versions were unlocked non officially. This way of unlock may cause a serious damage to the phone. Here is the quote (Apple statement): "unauthorized iPhone unlocking programs available on the Internet cause irreparable damage to the iPhone's software which will likely result in the modified iPhone becoming permanently inoperable when a future Apple-supplied iPhone software update is installed."

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

Lack of iPhone sales?

Or lack of people in this new section of the forum?

Methinks a bit of both.

Like this post
Jimmy14

Likes # 0

It's just sad that a lot of people are taken in by the publicity and hype of a phone that doesn't exactly have "revoultionary" features. PC ADVISOR gave my phone 3.5 out of 5 in their recent review and this is what is said in the verdict,

"The LG KU990 Viewty is just about the right side of small enough to be more phone than phone-cum-other gadgetry, but it doesn't have the visual wow that the iPhone has in abundance. That's a shame as, aside from the unintuitive text-correction for messaging, this is a pretty good phone. "

Why give the iPhone 4 out of 5 just because of looks. It has snail slow internet on the go because of no 3G, 2 megapixel camera that is awful quality and cannot take videos, no flash player which is to me important to the web and you have to pay for ringtones. I don't care about the copyright excuse they have. My phone has a full 3" touchscreen, 5.1 megapixel camera- the first mobile phone to have manual focus, recording ability of up to 120fps- first mobile phone to have this, 3G for speeds up to 3.6mbps and guess what? You can even send picture messages on my phone unlike the iPhone. I am actually fed up with the hype of the iPhone. I will agree it is a good phone but not the "revolutionary" device everyone is led to believe it is. When it comes down to features my phone wins hands down, that's why I got it instead of the iPhone.

Like this post
paul€

Likes # 0

from the far east and brought his mother a present.
A

iClone

It looks and feels just like the iPhone. It has very few of the features, will take any sim card and cost around £20. she's had it for around a month.

She loves it.

Like this post
fafa

Likes # 0

i think it may be good,though there is no iphones in china.anyway,i don't have one^.what a pity it is!

Like this post
jack regan

Likes # 0

Click the below link to qualify for a free IPod
click here

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

Sounds like a Matrix scheme there. Be careful as I doubt your allowed to post those.

Like this post
sandeepsingh

Likes # 0

Dear,
I first thought to buy one but than suspended the idea as reviews were not good about the same on many technotechie sites.

For best deal on memory cards, I recommend click here

From Sandeep, click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015