We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Pure Evoke 2 S DAB Radio Battery screen indicator & Uknown Light

Audio~~Chip
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hello

Does anyone in the forum happen to Own a Pure Evoke 2 S and is familiar with it please.

Just taken delivery of my new Pure Evoke 2 S DAB radio from Amazon. I also purchased the 1E Chargepak for this radio.

I had it on with the mains and noticed there was no indicator for the battery level on the display. I powered of the Radio to charge the battery which its now doing but still there is no indicator on the display it is charging.

Second question: there is what looks to be a Light on the button panel at the lower left. What is this for ? This light does not light up unless it is for another reason.

The Poduct manual does not cover either of my above questions.

I am trying to conclude if there is a fault with this radio I have.

Cheers & thanks in advance should you be able to help. I have also checked the Pure Support website out.

Steven

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 1

You could try contacting Pure via there web site CLICK HERE who will hopefully give you a quick answer.

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Thanks Brynit

That seems the only way, I have found out since posting that you can set the display to show the battery level on the screen but this takes away the what i call the ticker tape display. Not that i will be reading that.

But more importantly is the battery level indicator when its switched off and on charge

Oh, and what does that light do on the bottom right of the control panel next to the knobs and buttons.

Cheers Steven

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 1

Oh, and what does that light do on the bottom right of the control panel next to the knobs and buttons.:

It's the, Light sensor, Auto-adjusts the display brightness. See page 14, in the Product User Guide.

Product User Guide, Click here.

Direct link for the Product User Guide in pdf form, Click here.

Like this post  
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Thanks Lazurus the 2nd again, always has the knowledge ! Excellent.

Thank You !

Was it you who was helping me with Dubbing on my Sony RDR-HXD995 HD Recorder ? last time I tried it took me 5hrs to dub a 2hr film. Shurley it can be a quicker process?

Cheers Steven.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

App cloning: the mobile software industry’s hidden shame

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features