We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Denon RCD-M37DAB Owners (Or Just Anyone Who Knows The Spec)?

Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Hello all.

I have the opportunity to buy one of these at what I think is a decent price (£70.00, but I don't know the original price...?).

However, I have a couple of concerns.

Firstly, the radio is not working and I'm told it would not take much to get it working. This is important as it'd be the main reason for having it. Can anyone be more specific about what it maytake to get it fixed?

Secondly, the alarm function is important. I would need to be able to tell it to turn on the radio at x time in the morning, but also at x volume. Anyone know if it will do this? I know many will just use the volume at which you last listened. Oddly, my current radio (Pure Tempus 1XT) says that in the manual, but you can actually set the volume.

It's be nice to have something in th ebedroom with a remote and MP3 disk ability.

Anyway, any help much appreciated.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Do not know the Denon but we have , in the bedroom, a Roberts CRD-42 digital (FM, DAB, iPod, Aux) clock radio with an iPod dock. It has 2 alarms, which can be set for daily, once, weekdays, weekends, so I have one time for weekdays and another for weekends. It has a small remote, a 3 mode dimmer switch. You set the volume and choose which mode to be woken to. When it come on it is a gradual build up from very quiet so you do not leap up!It would play other MP3's via the Aux input.Bought in Currys.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Here it is at John Lewis. Roberts

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Thanks John.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

After a quick search

Click here for a review in 2009 the price may be correct

Click here Recondition unit with 12 Months warranty for £140

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

Instructions from Devon web site Click here

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

Must check my spelling it should say Denon web site

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G3 release date, price, specs and new features 2014

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

PCs vs consoles: PCs still pwn when it comes to gaming (and everything else)

IDG UK Sites

NAB 2014: Affordable 4K cameras, boundary-pushing plug-ins & drone domination