We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

22" TV recommendations

funkey_monkey

Likes # 0

Hi,

I'm looking for a 22" TV for a small room and am looking for some recommendations as I've not really been following the market recently and I'm not up to speed on best brands and what to avoid.

I've heard that some of the units of this size have poor sound quality, are they noticeably bad, or is this just people who like to complain?

Is there any difference between the LG and Samsung brands? I've been looking at a Samsung http://www.richersounds.com/product/...d/sams-b2230hd and an LG http://www.richersounds.com/product/...27wd/lg-m227wd.

However, I've not heard much about LG and Samsung gets good reviews. Is there enough difference between them to opt for the Samsung?

Thanks.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Daughter has an LG, I have a Samsung, both pretty similar

Its personal choice really, you need to see and hear them both showing the same thing.

Also look at them when they are switched off - width of frame, speaker location, size of stand etc.

Like this post
funkey_monkey

Likes # 0

Thanks - can't see them myself as it will be an online purchase. Some people at work say Samsung is a better device, but is this true and will the variances be noticable with such a small screen?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

App cloning: the mobile software industry’s hidden shame

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features