We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sony TV

Newuser007

Likes # 0

Hi has anybody else had a screen go no a Sony kdl-46w4500 TV after just 13 months old

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

As this model costs around £1300, I would be furious to have the screen go after only 13 months.

I know the standard warranty is 1 year, but many sellers give more; up to 5 years; Check what your is.

The only reference to a major,(different), fault on this model is here;

click here

Like this post
Newuser007

Likes # 0

Yes thanks it is under 5 year guarantee it now been over three weeks waiting for the new screen from Sony and the dealer still does not know when it will come in from sony

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

At that price , you probably have a case against the retailer for a replacement under the Sale of Goods Act. See many other threads.I might be inclined to seek advice from local Trading Standards and give notice to the seller you are giving them a deadline for a repair or replacement.

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

I suggest sending a recorded delivery letter to the CEO of Sony UK. Explain your problem and severe frustration with the delay, and request his assistance for a quick resolution.

(from this site)

click here

CEO of Sony UK

Mr Steve Dowdle,
CEO Sony UK,
The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge,
Surrey, KT13 0XW

Like this post
Newuser007

Likes # 0

thanks for you infomation got tv back today.

Like this post
geryhostone

Likes # 0

Where can I find good digital world pictures in JPG format?
Hi, I just bought a new television that uses a usb connection to show photo slides in jpg format from my memory card. I want to turn my 40" LCD TV into a digital picture frame.

Where can I find some good high resolution photos of Europe and the rest of the world?

[url=click here]weider x factor[/url]

<a href="click here">weider x factor</a>

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

The last post is spam. FE informed.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G3 release date, price, specs and new features 2014

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

PCs vs consoles: PCs still pwn when it comes to gaming (and everything else)

IDG UK Sites

NAB 2014: Affordable 4K cameras, boundary-pushing plug-ins & drone domination