We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

how to connect my dvd recorder to hd tv

tozzzza

Likes # 0

hi,a all
i have a philips ambilight hd ready tv with built in freeview (7000 series 32 pfl7603d/10 ) and a philips dvd player/recorder (dvdr3305). i havent got a clue how to connect them together so ani help would be great. thanks in advance.

Like this post
100andthirty

Likes # 0

usually the manuals show clearly how to do it. If you don't have the manuals do post back

Like this post
tozzzza

Likes # 0

i do have the manuals but i totaly dont understand them. when i connect them as the manuals say i just get a blank screen saying no vidio signal

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

If you have connected the aerial leads correctly all you need to do is connect a scart lead from Ext1 of DVD to Ext1 of TV. Switch TV on switch DVD on and it should automatically switch to the AV channel of the TV. If this does not work you need to check that the scart lead is connected correctly or try another scart lead.

Like this post
tozzzza

Likes # 0

hi,a thank you brynit i,ve done it (i feel dead proud of msen lol) thanks to every1 who replied . cheers

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

App cloning: the mobile software industry’s hidden shame

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features