We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beginners' Tech Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hotmail query, up & down arrows.

alibob

Likes # 0

When I click on the up/down arrows on the right hand side of my hotmail nothing happens. If I want to read the next email, or previous one, I have to click on inbox every time.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

All kinds of issues seem to be cropping up with Hotmail all of a sudden. Microsoft is trying to migrate everyone to its new free webmail service - called outlook.com - and it looks to me as if nobody is bothering much with maintenance on the Hotmail servers.

I could be wrong, but there has been a rash of issues with Hotmail recently. Your problem doesn't sound as though there's anything wrong at your end.

Like this post
alibob

Likes # 0

I beleive Hot mail is part of Microsoft?, if so they are trying to get rid of customers by also demanding people to put in email address & password everytime I try to log-in to IE. They say its to do with security, this is so much crap. I uninstalled Firefox because of this problem, if they cannot even remember an email address they should go out of business. I will just uningstall IE if I have to sign in every time.What is the point of having a box saying, (Remember Me), if they do not.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Netflix to introduce price increase: New subcribers to start with

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's new OS X Beta Seed Program: Run pre-release versions of OS X on your Mac

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer