We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

s2 plus

asnkhan

Likes # 0

Hey i m facing problem with my samsung galaxy s2 plus.day before yesterday i reset my phone and after restoration the colors of my screen gets dark and sometime it gets normal. Should i flash my cellphone or it s a hardware problem lik LCD or any other?

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Sorry but I don't know a lot about Modern phones but I would think if you reset it to factory settings you may have lost some updates on it.

I would imagine that there should be a way that you can update it probably the same way as I can do with my old phone Via settings.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have a look at Settings - Display - Brightness. Have a look at this thread android forums

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

7 coolest 3D-printed objects: Body parts, houses, camera lenses and even pizza

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks