We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Canon SX280 HS Port how to connect to it?

Ex plorer
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi I have just purchased a new Canon SX280 HS. Its for my brother who is not camera wise. To see the manual as far I can see you pop the CD into PC it asks you to connect the camera to the PC and view to down load the manual
There is a USB cable supplied with the camera to connect to the camera.

Its supposed to be under a rubber flap at the bottom of the camera lifting the rubber flap is a round hole.

Its supposed to be a HDMI port to connect to an HDTV, as well as a mini USB port for PC connectivity.

I am used to cameras and computers but for the life of me I cant see how to connect the cabled small flat type USB to the camera.

I do need the manual as the booklet is where to put battery switch on very Basic.

I will try with out camera attached what say you. Just waiting for battery to charge first.

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

Oh Boy what an Idiot its on the side of the camera I dont believe after looking round the camera for twenty minuets I missed it.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...