We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Anyone know about Shop4Soft.com, offering Photoshop and Autocad

kendor969
Resolved

Likes # 0

Saw link to this site offering Photoshop CS5 for 19euro. Sounds too good to be true .Anyone know about them?

Like this post
HondaMan

Likes # 0

In their Ts&Cs, I found this:

"1. DEFINITIONS

"You" refers to the user. "Software" refers to the Shop4Soft training content." What EXACTLY are they selling I wonder?

Like this post
bjh.

Likes # 0

Sounds too good to be true.... Well, you said it yourself, didn't you?

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

To be sure,it could be bother. As the full program normally costs around £800 I dont think you would get mush for e19. If you look at the other page for autocad it does not even have a link to download the program.

Like this post  
Dinab

Likes # 0

I purchased this and cannot download - it takes hours - told to turn of Norton - a bit dubious so didn't - then found Trojan ADH.2. Some you win!

Like this post
kendor969

Likes # 0

Sounds as if it definitly was too good to be true.

Like this post
Dinab

Likes # 0

Hi

Downloaded and having help with any problems from them - all up and running!!!!!

Busy now eating my hat!!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

The student version of Photoshop CS5 costs £300, so common sense should tell you that you cannot possible buy a new, properly licensed version for 19 Euros.

You will almost certainly be buying an illegal copy. I challenge the supplier to prove otherwise; if I receive satisfactory evidence I'll apologise, but I'm not holding my breath.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Microsoft won't be very pleased either when they find out that website advertises fully working MS Office Pro 2010 for 19 euros.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015