We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How do I contact Amazon

ponytail

Likes # 0

I have just been debited a sum of £49 by Amazon and when I checked it was for something called Amazon Prime which I had never heard of.Went into Amazon and found Prime and it said I was a member but could cancell which I did and I believe I should get my £49 refunded.But I want to know why Im paid in the first place.How do I actually get in touch with Amazon I cannot see any way of contacting them on their site can someone advise

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

chub_tor

I have to agree, it would seem the trial period ran out and might not have been cancelled.

Bit like the old trial period book clubs. Get free offers, then hope you don't cancel. From the complaints at that time, surprising the amount of people forgot?.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

try 0800 496 1081

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi pavvi could you tell me where on my 2nd link it asks for a phone number I canot see that anywhere

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"...where on my 2nd link it asks for a phone number"

Click on the link button that says 'skip sign in'

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September