We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talk Talk say they are 'Processing my order' !

muddypaws
Resolved

Likes # 0

Have been with TT for years.

Today I received an email thanking me for joining TT. They are processing my order and my welcome pack

will arrive shortly.

Looking forward to receiving a new router!

Any one else had similar?

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

At least you had a reply from Nigel Pearson, Senior Director of Customer Services, TalkTalk.

When I have made a number of attempts to contact that gentleman, I have received total silence, which makes me think if he actually exists. Not that I am really bothered, I now have a better link in the chain for TalkTalk customer services.

I think most old TalkTalk subscriber's are waiting for the upgrade from 10MB to 30MB package at no extra cost email?.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

I have had this fiasco about four years ago and i was used as pass the buck from department to other departments. Looks like they havent changed a bit evenn though they were fined for doing theses malicious practises.

Like this post
N47.

Likes # 0

"I think most old TalkTalk subscriber's are waiting for the upgrade from 10MB to 30MB package at no extra cost email?."

Live out in the sticks and had that email around a year ago.

Speed is brilliant considering we are around 2.5 miles from exchange.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite