We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

looking for compatible inks for epson printer

edd78

Likes # 0

hi all

i was wandering what inks are compatible with my epson stylus sx438w printer dont' want to buy from epson as it is to expensive.

regards

eddy

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I've been using Inkredible for my Epson D92 with no problems so far.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 1

Have a look at eBay, that is where I get my all compatibles from. For your model, less than £1.00 each?.

You could also consider a CISS or refillable system for that model. Might work out cheaper, if you are a big user?.

Check the feedback rating of the seller first.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I also use Inkredible, very good service and price!

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Nontek , hope you're well. Not seen you here for a while?

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

rdave13

Thanks for asking - been in hospital, small Procedure (previously known as Operation), could have been more serious, must go again next week for further full-body CT scan.

But feeling OK ... thanks again!

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Nontek you were the one that recommendeed Inkredible here first. Excellent service until Epson and others make it more difficult for third parties to produce compatibe inks.

On the mend I think, NHS the best there is, even if adverse pubilcity now and again. Nice to hear from you.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Get mine from Computer fair £5 for set of 5 Epson RX620

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I have found Tesco to be fine.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

woodchip - That is fine but I haven't got a computer fair anywhere near me. I would spend more on the travel than I would save.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Check the Net for Faires

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...