We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Need a Canon printer with multi-ink etc

renard

Likes # 0

I have been searching for the answer to this for a long time with no success. Please can anyone help?

I want to buy a Canon printer for home use, that can scan, copy and also print onto DVDs.

It should take the following multi-inks - PGI-520 black and the CLI-521 colour range. This is because I have loads of these cartridges and don't want to waste them.

I will be very grateful if anyone can provide the answer. Thanks.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Perhaps the simplest way to find out, would be to contact Canon and see if they still produce printer's that with accommodate the cartridges you have available.

If they have no models that will accept the cartridges, then sell them on eBay, which seems to be the best outlet for printer cartridges surplus disposal.

Like this post
beeuuem

Likes # 0

These Canon Pixma printers use the CLI-521BK ink cartridge:

Pixma iP3600 Pixma iP4600 Pixma iP4700 Pixma MP540 Pixma MP550 Pixma MP560 Pixma MP620 Pixma MP630 Pixma MP640 Pixma MP980 Pixma MP990 Pixma MX860 Pixma MX870v

Like this post
renard

Likes # 0

Thank you very much indeed for the very useful replies.

I am very grateful for your help.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

Game of Thrones VFX work wins Emmy for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

How to win iTunes Festival 2014 tickets: See Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, Kylie &...