We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

should i get rid of my macbook pro?

barryg84

Likes # 0

Ive been thinking of selling my macbook pro mid 2010 with mountain lion and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit was thinking of getting a toshiba laptop id like some reasonable advice on what people think is it a good idea or not ps id like a fast windows laptop that i wont have to replace thanks in advance Barry

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Think you have posted in the wrong forum, Barry.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Transferred to Tech Consumer advice from Mobile Phone Help

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

It doesn't matter what you get, it will always be ready for replacement in a couple of years.

Personally I'd keep the MacBook, unless there is something specific that it cannot do, which I doubt.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

All laptops have to be replaced eventually. Unless there's a specific reason for wanting to change I suggest that you save your money and stick with the Mac.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...