We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Disc & The Sale of Goods Act

special_agent

Likes # 0

I'm just a bit hacked off. Having received a DVD that will not load on any of 3 machines. Having made a request for a replacement via Customer Services you then wait a week to be told to go to a different PCA Website to input your request. I then jumped through a few hoops (Registration, Email Confirmation, Location of Cover Disc Code, Location of Issue Number etc.) to input my request for a replacement Cover DVD. It's not until you get to the end of logging your delivery details you find PCA will probably take 28 days to replace not the 14 days indicated in the Disc Instructions on the last page of the Magazine Cover Disc Review. By then, several of the 'Full Program' offers on the disc will have expired...! Not very helpful and at no time is there a Sorry! The DVD is not a gift - it is part of the purchase package and in this case not merchantable quality. I'm not impressed.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

It didn't work before I posted yesterday, and it doesn't work now.

It works in Chrome, Opera, Safari and even IE, but not in Firefox, and, as I've posted before, for me it never has, since the re-vamp of the site.

If it was a JavaScript problem I would expect problems on other sites too.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

morddwyd

You're right about Firefox, it produces an error message 'there are errors on your form,please try again'.

Apologies for the inconvenience - we'll look into it as a matter of urgency.

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 0

By all means contact me and I'll see to it that you get your cover disc.

Regards,

Simon Jary

Publisher, PC Advisor

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015