We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help Gaming Laptop Advice

d_marques

Likes # 0

Hi Guys,

Im looking foward to buy my first laptop so this is a big deal to me. As i am always broke, my budget is max £500+/-...I want it to last a good couple of years and I want to play games such as fifa,fm,nfs,gta,siberia...not to demanding games really compare with other titles, but a decent graphic card is required because i dont want to have to buy a ps3. Its very hard to find a good one on such a low buget(i know...it sucks being poor Lol) specially if you dont understand nothing about serious computing(like me) so thats why im asking for your precious help.

I found this http://aonline.co.uk/p/75/hp-pavilion-dv6-6c75-i3-6gb-500gb with a great price! the only thing that worries me is the graphic card...im not shure if it can run those games smoothly.... Do you know any better deals...can you advice me to make the most important decision in my life right now :P?

Thanks for your help and... Happy New Year

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Google Fit vs Apple Health Kit: What's the difference?

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

Government kills £50 million 'Silicon Roundabout' regeneration fund