We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Small printer for my desk

rockymast

Likes # 0

I need an all in one printer for desk. Space is really an issue so I dont want it to occupy half of my desk. Plus I want a printer which looks good. I have come across a couple to suitable ones, Epson Expression Home XP-300

and Canon Pixma MX376

Which one should I choose? Do I have better options?

I need not more than 4-5 pages/day.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

This one is great

Very small footprint and wireless too.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I assume from your links you are USA based, so perhaps advising what is available in the UK might not resolve your question?.

In general most printer's now come in a near standard size, and if space is a premium, then the location of the printer is for consideration, like possibly under the desk, or further a field if 'wireless'.

The model in Nontek link is very good (I have one), but for cartridge cost saving I rather like Brother printer's, because for my Brother DCP 135C I am able to buy compatible for 50pence each, or a refillable 4 cartridge kit for about £18.00 sterling.

Like this post
rockymast

Likes # 0

Epson or Cannon. Am not too sure about Brother's support!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Why BlackBerry isn't dead: Firm keeps Mercedes F1 team driving with enterprise package

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...