We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Looking to buy Tablet Advice Please?

SebBux

Likes # 0

Hello

I'm looking to buy two tablets, i'm thinking of buying. Zenithink C94 Quad core Tablet pc 10 inch Capacitive screen android 4.1GB/8GB Dual Camera HDMI. This would be buying from China around £110 delivered.

Could i pick up a tablet with the same kind of in the UK for this price.

Totally appreciate any advice given

Thanks

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

On sale tomorrow at LIDL

Check if there is a store near you by entering your post code. You'll have to be up early to get one!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"This would be buying from China around £110 delivered."

Think hard - if you buy direct from China you will not be protected by any consumer legislation. Zenithink has a decent reputation as a manufacturer, but I have no information as to customer service.

Like this post
AroundAgain

Likes # 0

Have you considered the Blackberry Playbook? Priced at £129 at PCWorld for the 64Gb model. They were originally priced similar to other major tablets but have been dramatically reduced.

I have one and love it. Lots of reviews available which may be worth checking out

Just to put my penny's worth in ... ;)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I purchased a VERSUS Touchtab 8GB WiFi Tablet today from LIDL for £80 and I am very impressed with it's overall performance. I was also pleased to discover that I can connect my virgin mobile broadband dongle modem via the USB port [3G signal] 10/10.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen