We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's up with Vodaphone?

michaelw

Likes # 0

Very strange goings-on.

I'm on payasyougo and couldn't log in using u/n and p/w that I've used lots for over a year. Tried three times then it said to call c/s as blocked.

Phoned c/s from landline and they said I couldn't proceed as insufficient credit (landline?).

Talked to online c/s. They said I wasn't blocked and they tried u/n and p/w it but didn't work their end either. They sent tempt p/w but doesn't work.

Now I keep getting errors when trying to reset password online.

Tried to topup via phone and it says service not available.

Is anyone else having problems?

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Perhaps just a problem in the system, and it may resolve itself later.

Surprised that Vodafone C/S wasn't more helpful, there must be a service report somewhere.

I have just tried Vodafone mobile connection, along with 02 and Orange, and all seem to be working.

Like this post
Bluelizzy

Likes # 0

I've been having problems for over a week. Had same problem logging in. Ended up with them calling me and resetting my password. Couldn't top up for days and now it won't let me buy a freedom pack. Trying to email them but can't get in to the page. What's going on Vodafone?

Like this post
michaelw

Likes # 0

I've stopped using them now. Complete and utter inefficiency.

Like this post
Bluelizzy

Likes # 0

If I can't get topping up or buying freedom pack think I'll be switching too. Taking too long to get sorted. Not good enough. Going to go in to the shop and see what they say.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...