We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Office Professional & Licencing help please

Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

I need to buy office professional for my son who requires it or his homework it must have the Access and Publisher included reason why I choos Professional.

I have seen the University package but I don't think the licence aggrement you have to go through for activation would work as he is at a School and not a college yet. The school does have a computer department which they call a Computer IT College but its just a dedicated suite in the school so I see it as not been offical.

Does any forum user happen to know of any sugestions how i could get arround this so I wouldn't have to pay the £350 ish package or maybe suggest another way?

Really greatfull for any guidance.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

No idea if this will help but found this through Google, sounds too good to be true.

You'll have to study the caveats. G'luck.

Like this post
retep888™

Likes # 0

click here for Software4Students

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus click here

Who is Eligible? click here

Please check & research the site carefully before any purchase.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Usually any 'educational establishment' will be accepted for student offers. Perhaps a chat with the school's IT person will resolve any issues?.

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Excellent rdave13, & M8T retep888 ! & spuds also

Looks good to me so thank U guys ! another problem sorted.

Cheers Steven

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added