We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Gtech AirRam vacuum cleaner

tonyq

Likes # 0

Hi all, as anyone tried or bought the "The Gtech AirRam vacuum cleaner".

http://www.gtechonline.co.uk/airram/

At present we have a Dyson which is good but heavy to carry around,(I have back problems).The Gtech AirRam sounds just what I am needing if it does a good jod of vacuuming.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

What about the New Dyson Cordless

click hear

Like this post
tonyq

Likes # 0

woodchip,thank you for the info.I have looked at other light/cordless vacuum cleaners,but this Gtect seems to fit what I am looking for,if it does what it says on the web site.

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

Oddly enough, I saw one of these yesterday a customer showed me her Gtech.(no pun intended) It seemed pretty gutless to me. It seemed little more than one of old fashioned push carpet sweepers. It'll never replace a proper vacum cleaner

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs HTC One mini 2 comparison review: Design and price beats additional...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?