We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which laser mono printer has best paper handling?

Helvecia

Likes # 0

Which small mono laser printer or multifunction is best at feeding the paper in 100% straight? I have not seen a review which deals with this detail. Most printers do not get the printer exactly straight. I need to print tables with borders around them so they must be straight on the page especially as I need to print some on both sides of the paper. I know that it is very difficult for a small printer to do this but I am looking for the printer which does it the best. Duplex printers available down here for comparison are: Samsung ML-2955dw versus Brother HL-2270dw or in the multifunction range: Samsung SCX-4729 versus Brother DCP-7065d. Does anybody have experience in this?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

If you want the printer to load paper straight then it is important that it is loaded in the paper tray correctly with the paper guides properly positioned. I have a Samsung ML3710ND which does a good job.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

No problems here with a Brother 2240.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

View an animated vision of a better future for Ethiopian girls

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...