We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bannersbroker is not ponzi, scam, mlm, pyramid

starluck

Likes # 0

Hi, I know you've closed the previous post but I would just like to give my view, and I hope you don't lock this!! I joined Bannersbroker in December 2011 with trepidation but I need not have worried - I withdrew the money I had initially put in (500$) 7 months later, now I am buying more panels so get more money, I have not and do not intend to put in any more $s, it's all profit now & I withdrew 500$ to my BB card yesterday. Also my upline who has helped me understand and work the programme gains credits from me not $s and it is a one line programme not pyramid or mlm.

Any responses will be answered

Happy Sunday

Annie aka starluck aka stardust

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK